Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Pink Colour

Mar 2010 created another history in my life..my youngest sister will get engage!

Yeay...my family and I didn't she wanna get married so soon as she just going to be 23 years this year! Already her mate, so we all just agreed!

At first planned straight to 'Nikah'..no 'Merisik', no 'Bertunang'..End up, changed to have 'Merisik' & to have 'Bertunang' and the Wedding Caremony only will be done at our house. Again, after that changed! Will have the wedding Caremony at the Groom site also!

What ever to both of you..BUT make sure we all updated, if not who gonna conduct your caremony later!

Anyway, as this is such a memorable event, i willingly to prepared the 'Hantaran' @ 'Wedding Gifts' for my sister. What a surprise..Pink colour! Err...unfold beauty! hahaha..but actually Pink is very nice colour.

Even i'm busy working, i managed to make it! Just 5 ;) Have a look!




Anybody wanna ask me to do for their Hantaran?? No problem ;) Just a small fee will be imposed ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment