Wednesday, March 17, 2010

My Birthday

Happy Birthday!

Common wish for all those celebrating hit their next age! As for, today's i'm stepping to 28 years! Today's morning is so great. While driving to the office, i see quite numbers of Hot Air Ballons in the air. Actually it is because of 2nd Putrajaya International Hot Air Ballon Fiesta 2010





Both really catched my eyes. Believed me, i've stopped by the road, just to take snaps on it!

Then, again in the office, celebration goes on - Jan -Mar Birthday Party!

Just wanted to thank you again for this morning - Breakfast Birthday Party! It was so thoughtful of you to turn my morning out into a birthday celebration for me - coincident actually :p You shouldn't have... but I'm certainly glad you did!

What a nice party at this office - HCity Sdn Bhd & lovely present!
Thank you so much. I'm very lucky to have you as my friends & colleuge.





Here some photos during the Morning Celebration Party at HCity Sdn Bhd. Enjoy it!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment